Golden State Warriors Forum - Warriorsworld: Warriors Forum

[ Thread ] [ Post Followup ] [ Search Forums ] [ Warriors Forum ]
My in laws sat on the 50 yard line at the Pats game today - he had a hilarious call yesterday
User account number (aid):
233 Site Supporter
Posted by Truth on 2013-01-20 13:18:15

Live in Boston, diehard Pats fans. On a call yesterday, they told me that they thought it would be nice if the Niners won so they could "join them" in the superbowl. Complete and totally sure that they had a one way ticket to New Orleans. They've been at literally every single Pats home game dating all the way back to the early 2000's when they were on their super bowl run. Hugely loyal. So painfully delusional and arrogant about the team since then. Makes it hard to be a good son in law and to 'bite the tongue' thru all the BS.

I suspect they are wandering around outside at the tailgate right now murmuring about injuries and bad calls - refusing accept this most recent loss. I think I'll wait a while to give them a buzz to express how happy I am that the Niners are lucky enough to be "joining" them at their party...

------------------------

Thread:
  • My in laws sat on the 50 yard line at the Pats game today - he had a hilarious call yesterday  -  Truth  2013-01-20 13:18:15 (175 views)

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

[ Thread ] [ Post Followup ] [ Search Forums ] [ Warriors Forum ]