Golden State Warriors Forum - Warriorsworld: Warriors Forum

[ Thread ] [ Post Followup ] [ Search Forums ] [ Warriors Forum ]
"Potential" - maybe. She doesn't know enough about doping in cycling
User account number (aid):
11745 Site Supporter
Posted by starburst on 2013-01-12 01:28:02

In Reply to: Lance Armstrong to confess to doping on Oprah posted by buzz on 2013-01-11 18:20:47

to thoroughly interview Armstrong. But at least her producers are trying to learn and develop the questions. The show has come under a lot of heat from people who know the score who are extremely skeptical about the venue (not exactly 60 minutes), Armstrong's motives and her ability to interview him, so that might be the reason for this:

David Walsh ‏@DavidWalshST (4h)

Oprah Winfrey is trying to get up to speed on LA. Her producer Jenna Kostelnik has spoken with Kathy LeMond, Betsy Andreu and yours truly.

Oprah producer Jenna said she wanted to know the questions we would ask LA. It seemed a laudable attempt to become better informed.

In relation to Oprah's interview with LA, knowing right questions is one thing, knowing the questions that follow the answers is another.

Jenna Kostelnik did say she and others involved in Oprah show were reading SDS. I also believe they were trying to speak with Travis Tygart.

David Walsh ‏@DavidWalshST (3h)

At 6pm today I will post something on this twitter page that will amuse and be of interest to many. And yes it does relate to you-know-who.

David Walsh ‏@DavidWalshST (2h)

More information coming my way suggests that @Oprah backroom team is seriously trying to ensure right questions are asked.

Crop Circles of Sebastopol

Thread:

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

[ Thread ] [ Post Followup ] [ Search Forums ] [ Warriors Forum ]