[ Thread ] [ Post Followup ] [ Search Forums ] [ Warriors Forum ]
I don't see a ton of flat out mistakes
User account number (aid):
Posted by Lonestar on 2013-01-11 03:45:32

In Reply to: Where are you seeing mistakes? posted by gsfanatic1 on 2013-01-11 03:14:37

But you certainly can't just dump it to him and expect he's going to make it happen at this point in his career. He just isn't there yet. I think it is a bit of wishful thinking to suggest that he is. The best case scenario is for him to get used to working in the post and one on one when there isn't a ton of pressure...otherwise, let the game come to him. No need to force it.

Again, I'd kind of like to see more of it because I want to see what he can do (as a fan), but I absolutely don't think HB working the post or taking his man one on one is the best option to win games at this point, even when the outside shots aren't falling.

He's making progress. The Warriors are winning. That is enough for me. If they go on a protracted losing streak where the Ws show a major inability to score from outside, then I think it is time to force the issue a little more. Otherwise, I'm fine with the pace of his development/use.

Thread:

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

[ Thread ] [ Post Followup ] [ Search Forums ] [ Warriors Forum ]