[ Thread ] [ Post Followup ] [ Search Forums ] [ Warriors Forum ]
Re: Does Anyone on the Forum Think Bogut May Be DONE?
User account number (aid):
1397 Site Supporter
Posted by E-Doh (formerly E-Damp) on 2013-01-02 06:58:25

In Reply to: Does Anyone on the Forum Think Bogut May Be DONE? posted by KDP on 2013-01-02 06:12:59

I'd say there is a 5% he is totally done, 75% chance he returns at a diminished level, and 20% that he returns to pre-injury level. At this point, I'll be very surprised if he is playing before March 2013 and would not be shocked if he doesn't play the rest the season.

Thread:

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

[ Thread ] [ Post Followup ] [ Search Forums ] [ Warriors Forum ]