[ Thread ] [ Post Followup ] [ Search Forums ] [ Warriors Forum ]
im aware of the fact that you can't really put an exact timeframe on his return
User account number (aid):
Posted by daddy on 2012-11-29 13:31:57

In Reply to: Re: and youre the type of fan who's ok with whatever BS they cook up posted by boxdog337 on 2012-11-29 12:57:46

working in the medical field, i've seen patients walk from hip and knee replacements 2 weeks after the procedure while some are bed-ridden for a while. the issue is the obvious cover-up the Ws have been doing since last season. they were putting emphasis on bogut returning around the end of last season to get a couple games before the season ends. see, why even say that when you know damn well he wont be back by then? like I said, they need to sell tickets and PNQ gladly gives his money to the Ws

"It's like the guy who comes up to me and says 'Coach, I don't know my role.' And I say 'your role is to run, to shoot, to rebound, and to guard.' And then he says, 'but coach, I don't know my role.' And I said, 'you gotta run the mother------, shoot the mother------, rebound the mother------, and guard the mother------.' Then he says 'I got it coach, I got it!'" - Don Nelson

Thread:

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

[ Thread ] [ Post Followup ] [ Search Forums ] [ Warriors Forum ]